Contemporary style & comfortable living best describe this 2 story home on top of Portola and Visitacion Valley with gorgeous views. Open floor plan provides great daily functionality as well as nice flow for entertaining. First level offers 1 vast bedroom, 1 bathroom ensuite, laundry closet, and flows nicely to a large patio and garden. Second level is bright and airy with a lot of natural light offering a cozy living room, formal dining with sleek LED lighting, kitchen with beautiful quartz countertops, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom with designer tiles and shower over tub, and access to a large rear sunny deck. Crafted floor tiles, vintage wood floors, new wood doors + satin brass hardware. The 1 car garage and a large backyard with fruit trees complete this desirable home. Nearby parks include Visitacion Valley Playground, Louis Sutter Playground and John McLaren Park. Approved plans for 3rd floor addition with amazing view potential of the bay and downtown.
Mls number: 490209
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 1 Car parking
- Living space - 1436 Sq. Ft. | Lot - 2495 Sq. Ft.
- Built in 1955
- First level offers 1 vast bedroom | 1 bathroom ensuite | laundry closet | and flows nicely to a large patio and garden
- Second level is bright and airy with a lot of natural light boasting 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | living room | dining room | kitchen which opens to rear sunny deck
- Stylish kitchen with white cabinets on top and gray cabinets on the bottom with beautiful white/gray quartz countertops
- Crafted floor tiles | vintage wood floors | new wood doors + satin brass hardware
- Nearby parks include Visitacion Valley Playground | Louis Sutter Playground | John McLaren Park